Jewelry Insurance by Lavalier
ZALES has partnered with Lavalier Personal Jewelry Insurance to provide you with a best in class insurance solution to protect your precious purchases. Lavalier is part of Fortune 500 Company W.R. Berkley Corporation, which is rated A+ (Superior), Financial Size Category XV by A.M. Best Company, and A+ (Strong) by Standard & Poor’s.
- Coverage typically costs 1-2% of your jewelry’s value
- Most customers can quote and purchase coverage online in just a few minutes
- Comprehensive worldwide coverage, extending beyond most homeowner’s and renter’s insurance policies
- Immediate coverage available in most cases
- Protections against loss, theft, damage and disappearance
- In the event of a claim, you work with ZALES jeweler to repair or replace your piece with like kind and quality
- Flexible deductible options from $0 - $25,000
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired jewelry
- Discounts available for home alarm, home safe and gemstone grading reports such as GIA and GSI
Why Jewelry Insurance?
Insurance through Lavalier is designed to protect against risks specific to jewelry. Most other insurance isn't. Homeowner's insurance, renter's insurance, even jewelry warranties typically do not adequately protect jewelry.
What is Covered?
|Lavalier||Renter's Policy1||Homeowner's Policy2||Jewelry Warranty|
|Theft||often limited||often limited|
|Damage||Not all damage||Not all damage||limited, regular inspections required|
|Gifts to others (e.g. fiancee)||same address only||same address only||same address only|
For additional information or questions about Lavalier Personal Jewelry Insurance, please contact email@example.com or 855-477-6687. Lavalier Personal Jewelry Insurance has provided the content on this page.
Disclosure:For details and a full description of all applicable terms and conditions, contact Lavalier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-477-6687. Not all products and services are available in every jurisdiction, and the precise coverage afforded by an insurer is subject to the actual terms and conditions of the policies issued. Zales is not a licensed agent of Lavalier Insurance Services and may not sell, solicit, negotiate or recommend insurance.
 Typical coverage without additional premium; coverage and terms vary widely across insurers when scheduling jewelry on a homeowner's or renter's policy  See policy form for more details and a full description of all applicable terms and conditions, or contact Lavalier at email@example.com or 855-477-6687