Returns and Exchange Policy
At Zales, we strive to provide each and every Guest with an experience that makes them feel confident in their purchase. We hope your selection brings you many years of enjoyment. However, if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return your item based on our current Return and Exchange Policy.
Zales Return Policy
- If there is damage to an item upon delivery, call our contact center immediately at 1-800-311-5393 for assistance.
- Jewelry must be in good condition with all original certificates and accessories.
- Watches must be unworn, unaltered and in original condition to be accepted for return or exchange. All packaging, instructions and warranties, as applicable, must be included with the return or exchange of a watch.
- Returns or exchanges are not allowed on customized jewelry, special order watches, class rings, engraved items, or charitable donations.
- Cash refunds are issued to the original purchaser with original sales receipt.
- Cash refunds over $200 are made by check issued from the corporate office within 21 days.
- Charge credits are issued to the original purchaser on the account to which the item was charged.
- Gift returns with receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card.
- All exchanges, including those for online purchases, must be done in-store. Find your local Zales store to complete an exchange
- In store purchase: Returns without a receipt can only be exchanged or converted to a gift card at current price, minus any current promotional discount.
- Online purchase: Returns to the store or through mail must include the original packing slip with the item. If you no longer have the packing slip, bring a copy of your ship confirmation email or online purchase receipt displayed during checkout can be substituted. Exchanges for online purchases must be completed in-store.
- Please note that your original shipping and handling or other additional costs will not be refunded, unless you received a damaged, defective, or incorrect item.
How to return your Online Purchase
If you purchased your item online, you can return your item to any Zales or Zales Outlet store or you may return the item by mail.
Online Returns In-Store:
The store associate will process your return. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment in your original purchase. Please allow 30 days for the credit to appear on your billing statement.
Online Returns by Mail:
- Now Offering Free Returns by Mail: Purchases made online can be returned by mail up to 30 days after the purchase was shipped. Start a Return
- Please read the information on your original packing slip.
- Pack the item securely. Use the original package, if possible. Enclose the original or a copy of the packing slip.
The address on the return package should be:
375 Ghent Road
Akron, OH 44333
- Keep the Return Tracking Number from the package you are returning to ensure that the package is returned to our distribution center.
- You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. Refund will be credited to the same form of payment used in your original purchase.
How to return your In-Store Purchase:
Purchases made at a Zales or Zales Outlet store MUST be returned to a Zales or Zales Outlet store. These items may NOT be returned by mail to our distribution center.